In all workplaces there are the hazards of vehicle movements in and around sites. Within the Workplace Health Safety and Welfare Regulations, employers and employees have responsibilities to protect not only themselves but everyone and everything around them.
On successfully completing this course the candidate will be able to:
- State the responsibilities of yourself and all delivery drivers
- State the benefits of good banksman practice
- State the hazards involved
- Use the recommended hand signals for reversing vehicles
- Be able to set up your own site for safe working, including briefing others
- Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Workplace Health Safety and Welfare Regulations, Provisional Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER 98), Signs & Signals Regulations, and Personnel Protective Equipment Regulations (PPE).
- Meet the requirements of practical and theoretical tests.
If you would like more information specific to your needs, or to discuss your requirements and arrange a quote, please feel free to contact us.