Site Safety Awareness Training
This part classroom/practical course provides candidates with the awareness of various regulations within Industry and Construction today.
On successfully completing the course the candidate will be able to:
- Comply with the basics of Health and Safety at Work.
- Understand accident reporting and emergency procedures.
- Understand accident prevention.
- Understand health and hygiene.
- Understand manual handling.
- Understand working at height.
- Understand working with electricity, including underground and overhead services.
- Understand the use of hand held equipment and tools.
- Understand the use of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Understand the safe use of vehicles.
- Understand the effects of noise and vibration.
- Understand fire prevention.
- Understand the consequences of excavation and confined spaces.
- Understand the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
- Understand First Aid.
- Understand afety Signs and Signals.
- Understand the five steps to risk assessments.
- Meet the requirements of practical and theoretical tests.
One Day (Maximum 6 Candidates)
If you would like more information specific to your needs, or to discuss your requirements and arrange a quote, please feel free to contact us.